vendredi 18 août 2017

Premier tutoriel pour Scrap of Darkness




Allo Ici!
Je vous présente mon premier tutorial pour Scrap of Drakness. 

 Hello there!
It's Cindy Brown with my first Tutorial for Scrap of Darkness


Pour ce projet j'ai utilisé le kit de juillet The Wayfarer

For this post I used
Scraps Of Darkness July Kit : The Wayfarer


Pour la première fois, je décide de faire simplement la mise en page dans ma couleur TEAL! J'ai utilisé les beaux produits dans un magnifique kit.

D'abord, j'ai choisi mon article. Ensuite, j'ai choisi mes embellissements.

J'ai ajouté peu de touche de Gesso avec de l'eau. Et enfin, j'ai utilisé mes magnifiques sprays de Lindy pour les éclaboussures.

N'oubliez pas de voir la vidéo ci-dessous.

Voici ma mise en page:

For the first time I decide doing simply layout in my color TEAL! I used the beautiful products in a magnificent kit.

First I chose my paper. After, I chose my embellishments.

I added little touch of Gesso with Water. And finally I used my beautiful Lindy's sprays for splatters.

Don't forgot to see the video below.

Here is my layout:



some close ups:






My video:



List of products:


Scraps Of Darkness July Kit Coordinating Paper Add On



49 and Market Vintage Artistry Collection - Specimen

Scraps Of Darkness July Kit Floral Add On


Blue Fern Studios Wanderlust Lilies

Scraps Of Darkness July Kit: The Wayfarer


Blue Fern Studios Wanderlust 12x12 Printed Chipboard (19 pieces)
Blue Fern Studios Laser Cut Chipboard Word: Memories
One 6x6" burlap paper sheet
Blue Fern Studios Wanderlust Collection:  Calling Cards
Blue Fern Studios Wanderlust Collection:  Petites

Others products:
Lindy's Starburst: Opal Sea Oats


Lindy's Starburst: Shabby Turbine Teal



Oubliez pas de passer sur le blog pour voir le travail magnifique de l'équipe:
Forget about going on the blog to see the wonderful work of the team:

http://scrapsofdarkness.blogspot.ca/

Cindy
xxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire